“Premium” Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Alcalá Oliva produces this top quality extra virgin olive oil from selected and owned olives groves cultivation in the Sierra Sur of Jaén. Both soil and climate has defining features to get an excellent quality, providing that the strict production protocol is respected. The ripening state of the olives, the temperature and timing control are three main variables that directly influence the phenol and volatile compounds which give this oil its green fruity and its nutritional properties.
- Area of production : Jaén (Andalusia, Spain). Altitude: 400-900 m.
- Olive variety: Picual and Picuda.
- Harvesting: Mechanical with olive harvesting umbrella.
- Harvesting time : 15th November – 15th December.
- Process: Mechanical extraction and 2-phase continuous system.
- Temperature of the process : 25ºC.
- Acidity: Less than 0,2.
- Colour: Intense green.
- Storage: Stainless steel deposit.
Intense fruity green, reminiscent of grass freshly cut, apple and tomato plants. On the palate it is softly sweet, balanced with medium bitterness and spiciness.
Excellent raw, for dressing salads, carpaccios and meet. Highly recommend for breakfast at home or away.
14 ml single-dose container.Gold and black design in plastic material protecting the content. Easy opening and no-drip system.
|Description||Content||Packages per carton box||Links|
|Bombonera 10-14 ml EVOO Premium||10 single-doses||20 packages (200 single-doses)||See package|