Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Alcalá Oliva produces this extra virgin olive oil from selected olives grown on our own land. Moreover, we also use olives coming from a network of more than 1000 farmers who place in us the fruit of their efforts.
Harvesting time, temperature and timing are three main variables to get quality oils, and they are controlled by our production guidelines, including an exhaustive monitoring of production in the groves.
- Area of production: Jaén (Andalucía, Spain). Altitude: 400m – 900m.
- Olive variety: Picual with a small percentage of Marteña and Picuda.
- Harvesting: Mechanical with olive harvesting umbrella.
- Harvesting time: 15th December – 15th January
- Process: Mechanical extraction and a 2-phase continuous system.
- Temperature of the process: 25ºC
- Acidity: Less than 0.3
- Colour: Green with touches of gold.
- Storage: Stainless steel deposit.
Green and mature fruity, reminiscent of olive leaves and tomato plants. On the palate it is well balanced with medium bitterness and spiciness.
It’s flavour and aroma enrich and add taste to any dish.
A quality product for every-day consumption.Excellent raw or for stews and sauces.
14 ml single-dose container. Silver and green color design in plastic material protecting the content. Easy opening and no-drip system.
|Description||Content||Packages per carton box||Links|
|Dispenser 140-14 ml EVOO||140 single-doses||1 package (140 single-doses)||See package|
|Foodservice 100-14 ml EVOO||100 single-doses||4 packages (400 single-doses)||See package|
|Foodservice 50-14 ml EVOO||50 single-doses||4 packages (200 single-doses)||See package|
|Retail 12-14 ml EVOO||12 single-doses||12 packages (144 single-doses)||See package|
|Bombonera 10-14 ml Minioliva Assortment||10 single-doses||10 packages (200 single-doses)||See package|